Friday, October 5, 2012

House of Mirrors

             I found the French version of Jersey shore and it’s so good. It’s called “Les Ch’tis a Mykonos” and I flip between it and the news so as to be well-balanced…except that I mostly keep the channel on Les Ch’tis. When not watching reality TV today, I was decorating our apartment. Our appartement is not the house of mirrors. In fact, there are no mirrors anywhere. I was left to see if my outfit looked French enough in the reflection of the windows. Actually, we have shutters, which makes me feel very French. Because we’ve no mirrors and the apartment needs to be personalized, we’ve been going to the little corner store every day, which is hilariously called “Cash”. I am already friends with the owner and he’s lent me his hammer and given me decorating advice, probably because I’ve bought half the store already. The inside of the apartment is coming together nicely, but nothing trumps the views from all the windows – the Alpes surround us! Pictures to come soon.

View from my window! 

No comments:

Post a Comment